• Plan, organize and control the administration function of the company.
• Oversees office maintenance
• Develop, implement and review policies and procedures of the administration function which may include purchasing, company record keeping.
• Devise procedures for ensuring the adequacy of information and communication channels within the company.
• Supervise a team of Administrative staff in the Administration Department.
• Monitor/review staff performances in the Administration Department.
• Manage and process payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
• Make travel arrangements for executives. Purchase of online tickets. To vet and manage a travel agency to get the best tickets for the company.
• Every year, to assess performance of suppliers; travel agency, stationery, courier company, etc.
• Any other work as prescribed by the management in any location.
• Conduct surprise cash Count
Payment & Accounts Payable
• Check reconciliations with Creditors' Statement and ensure that it is in order (if any)
Receipt & Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Receivable credit control review & approval
• Oversees Accounts Receivable billings
• Ensure on-time payment from clients.
• Follow-up with clients for bills pending payment.
• Ensure that Debtors' Statement of Accounts are sent on monthly basis
• Prepare & review accounts receivable ageing report.
• Oversees posting to AR and Bank through accounting software
• Process Intercompany billings
• Handle Intercompany receipts & payments
• Posting of receipts & payments through accounting software
• Posting to AR & AP through accounting software
• Reconcile Intercompany AR & AP balances on monthly basis
• Prepare Intercompany AR & AP schedules
• Check Bank Reconciliations and ensure that it is in order
• Ensure that all supporting documents for entries in the Cash Book are in order
• Responsible for proper accounting for Investment
• Reconcile account with Bank Statement
• Provisions for Diminution in value of Investment at year end (if any)
• Prepare & process journal entries, including payroll accounting
• Revaluation of foreign currency
• Prepare monthly BS supporting schedules
• Complete the Month-end & Year-end Close of Accounts process.
• Review & analyze General Ledger accounts on monthly basis.
• Posting to GL through accounting software
• Prepare Cash flow Statement
• Prepare monthly Financial Reports to Group FC
• Review GST / VAT / Purchases & Sales Tax returns (if any)
• Prepare financial reports or schedules as and when required by Regional office
• Able to take over the responsibilities and duties of the subordinates during their absence
• Training of Junior Accounts staff
• Any other work as prescribed by the regional finance office & management in any location
• Prepare & submit Annual Budget to Group FC
• Co-ordination with different departments on preparation of annual budget
• Analyse & investigate budget variances
• Prepare budget variance report
• Co-ordinate with external auditors and ensure that annual audit is completed on time.
• Attend to audit queries
• Co-ordination with Tax Consultant on all tax matters of the company
• Follow up with Tax Consultant on all outstanding tax matters
• Clear tax queries in consultation with Tax Consultant
• Ensure that tax payments are in order and on time
• Liaise with Tax Consultant on filing of Tax Returns & ensure that it is on time
• Handles all withholding tax matters
• Maintain a tax file
Company Secretarial Matters
• Co-ordination with Company Secretary on all company secretarial matters
• Liaise with Company Secretary for all Directors' Resolutions
• Maintain a Directors' Resolution and Minutes file
• Liaise with Company Secretary on filing of Annual Returns
• Liaise with Company Secretary on all matters relating to AGM
• 2 – 5 year relevant working experience
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance
• Languages required: strong command of English, Vietnamese
• Proficient in the use of standard desktop word processing and spreadsheet software e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint & internet browser software.
• Must be detail oriented and organized.
• Knowledge of financial system.
Preferred Language (For Applications)
• Experienced (Non-Manager)
• Ho Chi Minh
- VINAMR provides world class marketing research through …
• Deep understanding of the brief
• International Fieldwork quality
• Professional data handling and decision-orientated analysis
• Action focused recommendation
- Company Size: 25-99
Submit CV with the latest photo through e-mail:
• Human Resources Department – VINAMR Marketing Research & Consultants
• Floor 9, Room 21, Block G, The Manor Officetel, 91 Nguyen Huu Canh St, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Dist, HCMC
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tel: (08) 6258 6379