SENIOR FIELD OPERATOR
26 Oct 2020
1. Job Description
- When assigned to implement a market survey project, it is necessary to make a work implementation plan to meet the project requirements, including: the number of collaborators needed to implement the project, the source of recruiting staff (people interviewed) from where, how to contact respondents, skills to train interviewers for them to implement the project….
- Based on the above work plan, recruiting, training, mentoring, encouraging, motivating and building a team of interviewers to meet job requirements.
- Allocate the number of surveys to each interviewer and urge them to fully and timely implement the assigned survey part.
- Check the quality of the survey that interviewers have done and promptly give them feedback on the mistakes they have made to fix them promptly.
- Summarize the project, evaluate the work performance of each interviewer
- Time attendance and salary calculation for interviewers
- Going on business trips to provinces to implement projects if necessary
- University graduate [priority for Marketing / Economics / Commerce / PR / Journalism ..]
- Has 2-3 years experience in Market Research or Fieldwork Department
- Have knowledge / understanding of logic
- Proficient in office computer
- Agile, have a high sense of responsibility at work
- Resistant to high pressure in terms of work progress
- Negotiable salary
- Laptops and tools, tools for work
- Types of insurance
- Monthly reward based on productivity and work efficiency
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus (depends on the business situation of the company)
- Annual travel
4. Working location
- HCMC: Block G, Room 1621, The Manor Officetel,
91 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Hanoi: Level 2, Kinh Do Building, 93 Lo Duc,
Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi
Thiết kế website bởi Mona Media